We are hiring a graphic designer to work on projects for our global humanitarian clients, including UN Women, National Parkinson Foundation, and the ILO.
The Graphic Designer We Are Looking For:
- Focuses on print and branding projects. Must have 2-5 years of real-world experience.
- Available to work on-site in Brooklyn.
- Loves the small agency model, can wear multiple hats, and work collaboratively as a team.
- Is passionate and positive about humanity.
- Wants to design for NGO, UN, healthcare, and foundation clients. Experience with related clients/industries a plus.
- Must have expertise with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Holds a Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a related degree.
- Salary dependent on experience
- Stipend toward health insurance
- TransitChek commuter benefits
- Sick/vacation leave
- Possible international travel for some clients/projects
To Apply, send:
- Portfolio link showing print and branding experience
- Desired salary range
- Cover letter describing a mission or cause that you are passionate about
Please include all four items to be considered.