Make a difference in the world through design. We are hiring a graphic designer to work on projects for our national and global humanitarian clients, including the United Nations, Parkinson's Foundation, and United Federation of Teachers.
Who We Are
We empower humanitarian organizations to solve complex communications issues, and reach their audiences effectively through smart branding.
The Designer We Are Looking For
- Focuses on print and branding projects. Must have 2-5 years of real-world experience.
- Available to work on-site in Downtown Brooklyn.
- Loves the small agency model, can wear multiple hats, and work collaboratively as a team.
- Is passionate and positive about humanity.
- Wants to design for NGO, UN, healthcare, and foundation clients. Experience with related clients/industries a plus.
- Must have expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and print production methods. Motion/animation skills a plus.
- Holds a Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a related degree.
- Multilingual capabilities a plus. International candidates must hold a valid US working visa.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary dependent on experience
- Health/Dental/Vision Coverage
- TransitChek and CitiBike commuter benefits
- Sick/vacation leave
- Portfolio link or PDF (under 10Mb)
- Desired salary
- Cover letter describing a mission or cause that you are passionate about
Applications without all elements may not be considered.